Monday, June 27, 2011

Skateboard Magazine Advertisement

This is an advertisement for Thrasher magazine that was inserted in other skate magazines and skater related printed materials. I choose this image to look at because of the lines that stood out. There are numerous lines in this image that are pulling my eye away from the vanishing spot by using the skater. The text on top of the image is really top heavy and pushes my eyes to look underneath it. When I look down at the skater I automatically notice that eh seems to be coming at me at a very fast pace because of his dynamic position. The little Thrasher logo in the bottom right corner also helps to push my eyes upwards to focus on that little section of lines to really make the focal point of the ad pop out at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment